The classic Clover Club is a pre-prohibition cocktail that was named after a Philadelphia men’s group consisting of business professionals. It was first published in 1901 in the New York Press. It fell out of fashion by the 1950s and became more of a ladies drink until it was revived in recent times.
The combination of Threefold Lemoncello + Aromatic Gin adds more depth of flavour in the classic cocktail.
- 45ml Threefold Australian Native Lemoncello
- 15ml Threefold Aromatic Gin
- 15ml Lemon Juice
- 10ml Simple Syrup
- Egg White
- 3 Raspberries
- Combine all ingredients into your cocktail shaker
- Dry shake for 10 secs (without ice)
- Wet shake for 12 secs (with ice)
- Double strain into a chilled stemmed cocktail glass
- Garnish with a raspberry